Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

29.5.08, 00:24


had so much fun at WILD WILD wet.
Si ying flew off today. I was feelign such a nice friend i bought her a carrot cake so that she can have her last meal(sg food)WOOHOO!
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT SO LITTLE TIME.SAY NEXT TIME! My pictures are accumulating and there'll be a million of the uploaded once i'm free.
SO we took part in this captain's ball match.
There will be a meeting for discussion of strategies at hui qi(can rise)'s house!HAHAHAHHA! rubbish.Physic lessons are killing me $^$%&%&#

class chalet
on the 5,6,7 (thursday,friday and saturday)
Please leave me a message. I don't care if you'll be going.
total cost:$300(around)
and it will; be divided equally.SO don't be so selfish.