|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
29.5.08, 20:28
Had physics lesson today. It was damn gso xiao today cause zi yan and sherm were so stupid. They thought i was behind them so they non-stop suan me but i went to the other exit! They're bloody stupid HAHAHAHAH. We then went to the bus stop to meet van and bused to hq's house. It was super funny. We played uno then we went out to play badminton for like almost 2 hrs. The shuttlecock got stuck on a tree so this uncle who had been observing us for.. asked us to use slipper because i was using the racket to hit the tree! INT HE END MY SLIPPER GOT STUCKED TOO! Then the uncle shake the tree. However, my slipper was still up there. i just said ai yah pa shu lah AND HE REALLY CLIMBED UP!LOL! Then we went back to her house and played risk. After that, we used monopoly's money to play uno. I WON THE FIRST GAME OKAY! I COULD HAVE WON 2400$$!BUT I DIN SHOUT UNO GAME OVER!IT'S LIKE!I WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE RULES! AND THEY REFUSE TO HAND OVER THEIR MONEY AND ASKED ME TO DRAW TWO CARDS AGAIN! So i messed everything up(=i was dying i'm telling you! Shermeen is frigging ah lian okay! She as trying to imitate.. LOOK AT HOW ZI YAN STICK HER FINGERS OUT! THIS IS A CLEARER VIEW! MY FACE IS ROUND LIKEEEEEEEE femenine(shit i don't know ho to spell) We think we're bat man now it's the ah wang family She was laughing at us AND Theri last picture before they leave & we continued i dont know when they took this omg the fats are super obvious! Act neoprint effect HAHAHA and i'm still at her house now. Zi yan left at 7 when she was suppose to stay with me! I guess im leaving at 10! After this long update, I don't know when i will again.hahaha continue missing me;D |
|