Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.3.08, 22:24

You're never fail to disappoint me.

I know you did it.that's why you asked me whether you could do it. I said no and yeah,you are still doing it. I doubt you'd think that i would actually know. That's why you din't take any precaution or whatever. In any case, I'm letting you know now. I do know what's happening. Yes that day's coming soon. I don't know why you need to follow them but it's all up to you. I gave you the trust and time, you have to forsake it. Okay i don't know whether I'm using the correct word. As you know, I'm in English atp. Lol.
ekil uoy dias ot em, ta eht tsal etunim neht i dewohs taht i yllautca erac. i ond. Ti tsuj ti tnsi ereht yna erom. Ta tseal I tnod yllaer tiaw dna tup hcus hgih epoh. ereht tsuj tnia yna evrcu no ym ecaf eromyna.


you aren't you any more