|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.3.08, 00:58
sruht thgindimi want to say i love my wise advisor!hahaha!For staying till a bit late into the night. haha.although it wasn't useful physically, it is, mentally! &for that, thanks a million! Although now i think i'm a bit dumb. Yeah famous quotes are a great help! I need to do mrs and's hw! To find the famost quotes! But to put into a journal. Okay then it'll remind me. I look like a 20 year old woman rather then a 15 year old young girl because i sleep at 3 everyday! And it contributes to nasty little pimples! God, shave me! hahahahaha! And oh, i watched the movie sky of love just now. It's damn sweet and all lah! Although i don't quite like the ending. The guy is damn bloody handsome and sweet and cute and charming and and and i don't know! They met so randomly and yet were so happy together. Argh! I wish i'm the girl lah. Oh, I WISH! i just want to say, i love my bf, bffs &bbfffs! |
|