|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
22.3.08, 22:15
My blog is dead now. I can't write anything cause i don't remember anything.except that i cut my hair last sunday. Today,shermeen and si ying cut their hair.I spent today doing rubbish. I took a picture of the easter eggs i got today. But I'm lazy to upload.Cause tomorrow is easter day, the church gave us some tidbits.I proud to say that we,sec 3s,won the rest of the kids.hoho.And we got pringles as a prize.Five of us share one tube.But it's sweet enough.An answer which has four big chim chinese words.The teacher behind countlessly told us the bloody long answer and it was so difficult to say everything out again,we took a million efforts cause everyone were competing.& obviously the kids can't get it(= Cause the qns in front were bloody hell easy, the stupid teacher in front just don't want to pick us to answer the pathetic qns so that i can get my prize! And yes i'm a bloody bitch.I don't feel like talking anymore. So if i talk to any one,beware. I haven open my mouth for (___)centuries the first thing that made me laugh after a million year after i got home: young ![]() old ![]() I don't see any difference except the fringe and the bloody mole on the forehead. Nelson assumes that the hair got curlier.And he drew it. I don't know why i'm so bloody pissed. My mother fucking nose is damn pain cause i don't know why it fucking got swollen and I'm frigging suffering in pain now. And i totally forgot that i should stop eating seafood this period cause it is going to fa yan. & i fucking hell ate a lot of crab meats and prawns yesterday. I'm stole reindeer's nose. Please get it back. Every 5sec,my nose twitch itself,pain. It's damn bloody irritating cause i don't know why it's like that. It's been damn long. I only got the colour on thursday, It's not some blue black or pus or pimple. But why the fuck is it swollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11I'M DAMN FUCKING IRRITEATED AND PISSED AND BURNING BUT I'M NOT HAVING FEVER. I'm having this fucking foul mood so if i do offend you, PLEASE TI LIANG! AND THIS FUCKING COMP IS SO FUCKING IRRITATING! IT HANGS EVERY FIVE TO TEN SECONDS AND TAKES LIKE 20 SECS TO RECOVER EACH TIME. FUCK THIS WORLD! |
|