Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

5.3.08, 23:08

i love the wordy-ness.it makes everything so boring.i like.Yes i did super badly this time.like super dooper badddddddddd.which make me ultra super sad.which is super dooper ultra uber disgusting.omg i can swallow a for now.shit i don't know what I'm saying.
and zi yan asked me to blog about the size of her B____T!she keeps claiming it's damn big and the biggest among us.She wants me to convey this message:
"I have ultra big boobs and i enjoy squeezing others'.And i like to steal sweets from my nice,pretty and smart friend,Amanda"
i copied and paste everything!i din add on or what!HAHAHA!shit i think I'm shy!=8