Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

26.2.08, 21:18

I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY THESE DAYS AND AND I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!HOHO.AFTER TOMORROW'S PLAY,DIM SUM DOLLIES,I WILL AHVE ONE MILLION NEW PHOTOS UP!HAHAHA!

and human beings,please be more sensible and stop acting like some small kids.please do not be so dependent and respect other people.do not ever EVER take other people for granted.you are the one who needs us,so please be polite.

and i bloody hell hate math!i don't care a,b,c,d,e,f or G!the first mfing qns on today's paper,IT'S LIKE,I KNOW HOW TO DO THE MFING QNS!AND I STUPIDLY LEFT IT MFING BLANK!IT CAUSED ME 3 MARKS.3 MARKS MAY SEEM LITTLE TO YOU.BUT WHEN IT IS CONVERTED TO 100%,I 'LL LOSE 15!WOW THANKS A LOT!AND THANKS MS DRAGON,FOR YOUR WU DI DONG OF TESTS!I APPRECIATE THEM LIKE X435353535 JUST I LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP OKAY!