|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
2.1.08, 22:35
today was the first day of school and i am already sad.and i don't care whether you are reading this or not,I'VE GOT TBC FOR E MATH AND A MATH WTF?!?! SO I AM GOING TO DO VERY BADLY AGAIN FOR MY MATH WHICH I SO HOPE I WON'T! I THOUGHT I WOULD GET LIKE NELSON ANG OR CHERYL GOH OMFG! i'm very sad now.superb.and and,my my my chinese super cute long lao shi,the dragon.is SO cute that tomorrow we have ting xie!WTF!ON THE SECOND DAY!and it's not TING XIE SO SIMPLE!it's MO XIE!the one you have to memorise.and the forth sentence is BLODDY HELL LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG! yeah.and recess was HELL boring.it's no longer same.no longer.in class,when you turn around,it's NO LONGER the same old smile,same old cranky people,anooying and cute people.seriously,i miss all of you!INCLUDING PRADIP AND YU SHIN!they are always our...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I REALLY LOVE THEM ALTHOUGH THEY ARE....HAHAHAHAH!so cute! i miss my all time favourite classmates,vanessa,hui qi,li wei,eugene,zhan hao,adli(the cute person) and okay hell loads more.ALL MY 2/4 CUTE PEOPLE OKAY!I DON'T CARE LET'S HAVE GATHERING SOON! AND I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO ANNOUNCE! not that i am being stingy or what HEHEHEHEHE! i will only give presents to those birthday stars WHOSE BITRHDAY FALLS AFTER 22ND JUNE!cause if not i give they never give a bit bo hua.HAHAHAHA.of course i will make it exceptionally for some people((= today we had jokes!anybody want to hang out?let's find ropes okay? HAHAHAHAH! what's yun tun mian(wanton noddles)? cloud swallow noodles! what's yu pian mi fen(sliced fish bee hoon)? fish bluff bee hoon! AND AND I JUST ANY HOW CAME UP WITH THIS QNS CAUSE I WANTED THEM TO THINK REAL HARD AND THERE IS NO ANSWER. i said. muo gu ji mian.(mushroom chicken noodles) I CAN'T TYPE IT OUT BUT IT MEANS THE MUSHROOM SQUEEEEEEEEZE THE NOODLES!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!OMFG FUNNY! okay i hope that i will slowly adapt into my new life,make new friends and stick real close with the old onessss. OH I WILL MISS YOU. all of you. will we last long?will you remember me?will you miss me?will you? |
|